Thursday, May 17, 2012

22 weeks

Week 22:
How much weight gained: Gained about 1lb, still at negative 3lbs overall.
Latest food craving:  Fruit
Anything making you queasy or sick: Scrambled eggs still sound disgusting, but no throwing up for two weeks now!
Mostly happy or moody: Happy
Wedding rings on or off:  On, and I even started wearing my Aggie ring again!
Worst Thing about being pregnant this week: Regular aches and pains, I miss sleeping through the night though!
Best Thing about being pregnant this week: Feeling our little boy move all the time.
Update from within:  I had my first Dr. Appt at the new hospital here in Kansas this week, it was great to learn more about the hospital.  Although mom and dad were not very happy with the Dr. I know we will find a better one soon.  These past weeks have been flying by.  Big news though, mom finally went two whole weeks without throwing up!  Way to go mom!  Dad was also very grateful, he hates it when he can’t do anything to help mom.  We’ve spent a lot of time touring around Manhattan, Kansas and Ft. Riley lately.  Dad has been able to be at home a lot since he was in processing and doing a lot of paperwork at Ft. Riley, I love our family time.  I think mom and dad are starting to feel at home here.  They also continually work on my little nursery room, planning and organizing for when I arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment