This was another busy month while Shane was away. We spent the majority of it in Texas with my family. From visits to the fire station with Uncle Joe, to plenty of play time with cousins at Aunt Kristin's house, and even more time on the farm with Grammy and Pawpaw, we even snuck in a quick visit with Poppa while he was in Houston. I am so thankful we were able to be in Texas for some great weather, and to celebrate my birthday and Mother's Day with my family. Though we would never choose for him to be gone this long, it has provided us with a great opportunity to visit family, when we otherwise wouldn't. I feel like I may have gotten the hang of "moming" two sweet boys under 2, while my wonderful husband is deployed. After all, I did conquer that dreaded 13 hour drive (in one day!) from Texas to Kansas alone with those two aforementioned sweet boys of mine, though hard, it made me feel just a little bit accomplished!


















No comments:
Post a Comment