Week 40:
How much weight gained: 1lb this week, 11lbs overall.
Latest food craving: chocolate, fruit
Latest food craving: chocolate, fruit
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just if I eat to much.
Mostly happy or moody: Happy,
but very ready to be done being pregnant
Wedding rings on or off: On
Worst Thing about being pregnant this week: Not sleeping at all anymore
Wedding rings on or off: On
Worst Thing about being pregnant this week: Not sleeping at all anymore
Best Thing about being pregnant this week: We scheduled our induction date
for Monday September 17th, so there is an end in sight! We will get to meet our little man soon!
Update from within: Mom thinks these last few weeks are dragging
by. Our house is so clean I think you
could eat off any surface within a mile of it.
She cannot get anymore ready. Dad
has been in the field for almost two weeks, which is not fun. Good thing my Grammy came to stay with mom
during that time. On the weekend when
dad was home him and mom managed to play 18 holes of Frisbee golf, I don’t know
many other moms who are full term that can do that, mine is pretty amazing! Pawpaw even came for the weekend of labor day
to drop Grammy off, everyone was hoping I’d make my debut then, but I’m still
enjoying life from within. When dad is
home mom and dad are enjoying a lot of date nights. Although mom seems miserable, I know she is
hanging in there. She has experienced heartburn
for the first time these past few weeks also.
Only time will tell when I make my grand entrance into the world, I
think I’ll cook just a little longer though.
No comments:
Post a Comment